Thursday, February 26, 2009

Module 3 - Tasks HTML

The only thing that took me so long to figure out is how to change the description from 'none' to something, anything else..

After about three sweeps of the Presentations page, I checked some other people's pages and noted that their html page titles were what was the description in Presentations. Logging in and out of myWebCT, I remembered that I had saved my file in UTF encoding, as to preserve some character symbols I had in my page.

Saving the file again in ANSI encoding and uploading it, the description immediately changed from 'none' to 'BenQ Joybook S42 Review'.
*cough*has anyone at NET 11 been to NotebookReview.com before?*cough*


After I wrote up the page (with more content than html....), I felt great. But after all of the troubles in getting it uploaded properly, I just feel a little frustrated...

Also, the zip and unzip function is the best!!

The differences between html and blogging isn't really a fine line. HTML is coding, writing up the pages that will hold the content, and the way the content is displayed, and blogging is writing the content itself.

Regarding copyright, I used the general NotebookReview.com review format and their benchmarking format.. but this is generally for personal use, isn't it alright? nooo

No comments:

Post a Comment